Monday, September 13, 2010

Stem Cell collection update ... and blog hiatus

I have pretty much put this blog to sleep as far as posting goes. I may resurrect it in the future if necessary (though of course I hope never to have to!) But I'm hopeful that it will remain a useful resource for people recently diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma - just to show that  it can be dealt with; you can get through treatment, often without too many side effects; and that life does indeed go on and almost go back to normal once in remission! That's how it's been for me. Yes there are the odd health issues/things I have to deal with, but I love my life and feel very positive about it continuing a long and good time!

I'll mostly be posting little health updates into my journeys blog as part of everyday life. But I did just realise/remember that I had a Stem Cell collection back in May 2010 which I posted about there, and I don't think that can really be counted as a 'little health update'! It was quite an ordeal (in a minor kind of way!) ...  I'm not going to re-post all of that here, but instead link to the post so that people can read about it. So, here's the link: http://susiegb.blogspot.com/2010/05/health-not-yoga.html. (The 'ordeal' bit was more of a mis-management/understanding issue I hasten to add!)

3 comments:

The Sick Earth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Cameron

I found it Online! said...

Nice Article! Please go and visit me: www.freeforyouandmetoo.com

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com