Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gone back to my other blog

Had to happen - I'm going back to my original blog - http://susiegb.blogspot.com, and will just post health updates here on this one. Hopefully that won't be happening too often - in that hopefully there won't be much to report on health-wise!! I will post after my meeting with my haematologist next Tuesday. But apart from that, anyone who wants to know what I'm up to will have to go to my other blog!

It's been great doing this - I definitely recommend blogging to anyone who goes through anything like this. Because it's very easy to forget about how it all was, and it's so good to be able to re-visit it from a distance and see how it was, and how far you've come ... :)

And I will definitely update this template sometime!

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com