Monday, April 7, 2008

busy busy busy ... :)

Had a great, if very busy, weekend. But - come to think of it, it's Monday after a busy busy weekend and I'm not tired. So that's really good - my energy levels must still be on the rise!

So, on Saturday I rushed around on the weekend, organising things for the big party, then on Sunday went to a choir alto rehearsal, out to lunch with relatives and got back in time (well a bit late, but still!) for a friend who'd come over for me to give her a lesson on her new, cute-as-anything iPod nano! She's off on a big overseas trip on Wednesday, to the US and then the UK for a couple of months. She won a Churchill Fellowship to investigate the establishment of a collaborative print/poetry small press! (I copied that blurb from the website!) I'm also looking after her chooks while she's away!

And I did manage to get to yoga class too, which was good. It's interesting, my flexibility and strength are still not back as they were, so I'm using the opportunity to approach most poses as being new to me, and sort of seeing them through new eyes, seeing new aspects to them.

1 comments:

www.mAssKickers.org said...

Hi I’m writing to inform you that I have selected your blog to be featured on my new website www.masskickers.com. As the power of the internet provides more information about one’s new diagnosis, the need for an online health store for the newly diagnosed patient and their loved ones has emerged. Patients are continually looking for information online. mAss Kickers will fulfill this need by offering links to diagnosis specific organizations, offer informational books by leading experts, and inspirational books by survivors of specific diagnoses to provide knowledge, courage, and strength in unity through this intimidating process.

mAss Kickers strives to:

• Promote courage for patients and their loved ones through unity and a fighting attitude.
• Offer support for the newly diagnosed patient, current patients, loved ones of patients, and survivors via a unique diagnosis specific discussion board
• Empower patients, their loved ones, and most importantly the newly diagnosed patient through knowledge
• Offer diagnosis specific books for purchase written by leading experts and inspirational survivors
• Offer links to diagnosis specific organizations
• Provide links to informational and inspirational videos for specific diagnoses.
• Fundraise for research and support in diagnosis specific organizations

If you would like me to remove you please contact me. Check it out! I’d love to hear from you in the forum.

Eric

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com