Tuesday, April 15, 2008

rope-able!

I cannot believe I was so stupid! I had decided I'd go back to my old 'journeys' blog soon, and leave this one, now that I'm in remission(!) I still intend to update it with health-news, but I'm moving away from my health being the dominant issue in my life (wonderful to be able to say that!) and so wanted to go back to the other one.

So I had been been looking around the web for nice new Blogger templates ... I found a very nice one, but at one point I'd come back to look at the code for this blog's template to see where it had come from. And I forgot. So I uploaded the new template here, and because I hadn't saved the old (lovely!) template, that one is gone!!

grrr.... #@!!@#@!

Anyway, I've found another simple template for here as a stop-gap, and will keep my eyes open for (yet) another template for this site. I'm keeping the other one (a goldfish theme!) for my 'journeys' blog, which I'll probably go back to in a week or so. Just kind of waiting till I've seen the doctor again next week ... :)

1 comments:

karen said...

Ha! As I saw your blog on Ashtangi.net this morning, I thought: Hmmmm, I wonder how long she'll keep this one, now that lymphoma isn't the focus...

Nice that the time has come to go back to regular life & regular blogging! :-)

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com