Friday, January 11, 2008

Back to class ... at last!

Well, I went to my first Mysore class in just over 6 months today! And it was ... wonderful, and sort of like I'd never left! Not that my practice was like it had been last July. On my teacher's suggestion I did less sun salutes, left out the parivriti (sp?!) variations and finished standing early. Then just did some sitting - to marichyasana C, and some finishing poses. But it felt great - didn't feel like I was pushing myself too much or anything. And the teacher said some of my practice even looked better than before!! Go figure ... !

Apart from that I have been working my way through a list of things to do before I go back to work - which day is fast approaching - 21st January. I had my 2nd-last hospital treatment (mabthera) last Tuesday. Am going to have a proper discussion with my doctor next time about what happens next, etc!!

And next weekend (well, probably next Friday) I'm going down to stay with a friend in Byron Bay (or nearby) for the weekend. Same place I went to with Wendi for a night a couple of months ago. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough to swim - in fact I think it'll have be pretty bad for me to forego a chance to swim in the ocean!!

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com