Monday, January 28, 2008

If it's not one thing it's another ...

Yeah - I've now got a bad back! Honestly ... I haven't had one of those for years, and I wish I didn't now too! No idea how - my osteopath thought maybe sleeping badly in a wet tent on a wet mattress at Woodford might have something to do with it ... whatever! Unfortunately my osteopath is too popular for her own good - well, for my good anyway! Had to wait till next week (a week from today) before I can see her again. Right now paracetamol is my friend!

Not helping yoga either. Didn't go to class on the weekend - am scared of doing more damage to it. Oh well - must stop whinging about it all. After what's happened to me in the past few months this is nothing!

Anyway - went back to work last week for the first time in 6-7 months! And it was great - I felt good at work, enjoyed it (using my brain and skills!) and wasn't tired. Well, I was exhausted when I got home the first evening, but since then I've been fine. I have been careful and not doing too much ...

Finally a film report! I've been to see 3 films in the last few weeks:

Golden Compass: I loved that. Based on a children's book - sort of fantasy and futuristic, but as though it was imagined by someone from the late 19th/early 20th century. People were travelling in airships, and driving in wonderfully weird machines.

2 Days in Paris: Again, I loved this. Very funny!

I am Legend: Saw this last night - it was far too scarey for me! If I'd known how scarey it was I'd never have gone! Also, there were a few too many inconsistencies. Like, how come his car looked so clean after 5 years?!

That's it!!

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com