Thursday, February 21, 2008

another new start!

Seem to be making a habit of these ... sigh!

So, I'm back at work again, trying to take it easy and not do too much. And trying very hard to be a bit more careful about hygiene etc. Never was a great one for that - always happy to pick food up off (my) floor and eat it! But all this has given me a bit of a fright - on Sunday I cut myself in the kitchen and got in a complete panic that some of the staph bugs that live all over our skins could get into me again via the cut! Rushed around madly looking for disinfectant etc ... Touch wood I seem to be OK (it is Thursday after all now) from that. But it was a bit of a wake-up call to take more care and be more aware for a while, till hopefully my immune system comes back up.

Went to choir practice last night for the first time (since last July). That was lovely ... I was actually a bit tired and could have done with not having to drive into Brisbane. But I really wanted to get the music and just see everyone again. I only stayed till 8.30, and was home and in bed by 9.30 so I guess it wasn't too bad!

And so to yoga ... am going back to class on Saturday again - that's what I mean about another new start! I've been missing for 2 weeks from class so it'll be nice to go back again, and start again from the beginning. Not that I had got past 'the beginning' anyway, so ...

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com