Monday, February 4, 2008

just standing ...

Well, I went to class on the weekend. I was pretty tired the whole weekend, but decided I would go anyway. I'm glad I did. I told Richard I thought I'd start off (again!) by just doing standing, as he had suggested the previous time I started again! He was pleased - said he always suggests that to people who are starting back after a long illness (or whatever) but very few people would do that! (good mark to me!!)

Anyway, that's what I did, and it was good. I was glad. I'm going to carry on that way for a few weeks and gradually build up again.

Coz actually I was quite tired this weekend ... I'd been tired the previous one, the first one after coming back to work, and felt fine about that. But this time I wasn't expecting it and so was a bit disappointed! However, I expect I'm suffering from a case of unrealistic expectations about my progress! In that I'm thinking I'm already fully recovered! Obviously not the case ... Just have to keep reminding myself to take it one step at a time!

(from a not very patient person!)

1 comments:

karen said...

Congrats on standing! Slow & steady is definitely the way to go...

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com