Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Yummy vegetarian recipes blog

Someone sent me the link to this site - Dinner Daily

She's a woman from Melbourne (Australia) who writes up a list of dinner recipes for the coming week, plus shopping list, plus photos! They look/sound really yummy to me, and having the shopping list is great!!

I've been amusing myself this week (in hospital) by buying clothes on eBay! On Saturday I was allowed out (all current chemo having finished, and white blood cells still in abundance, although not for long!) and walked down into the centre of Brisbane to have a look at the shops. Haven't done that for ages. It was fun, but the clothes are all soo expensive - there's obviously been a big upmarket push there! I only managed to stop myself buying a teeshirt for $129 because I realised I had nothing at home that I could wear with it!!! So I got a taxi back (well, it is up a big hill!) and went ebay shopping ... I've got some really nice clothes on ebay in the past - hopefully the 3 things I won will be the same! However, I can tell everyone that it's not easy doing anything like this on a 28K dialup connection. Still haven't managed to pay for the last pair of pants yet ... !

1 comments:

Chef Jeena said...

Hi there you have a nice blog your cat is cute! Feel free to visit my blog too :) Click Here For Jeena's Vegetable Lasagne Recipe

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com