Sunday, August 26, 2007

One third through!

After a really nice 10 days at home, I'm off back to hospital tomorrow morning. And I'm a third of the way through the treatment - hoorrayy!!

It's funny - this time at home I've felt much better and stronger than I did last time. I would have thought it'd have been the other way round - ie. feeling less and less strong as I went. I do wonder if it's to do with the fact that on the first treatment I was having heavy doses of steroids, but none in the second treatment. We shall see I guess - when I go back it's back to the first treatment again ...

I got my mat out and did a little bit of yoga too. But I could only get as far as trikonasana - was just too tired to do more!! (And I didn't do Surya Namaskara B either - I knew that'd be too much!) So that shows that no matter how I think I'm feeling, my energy levels are way wayy down! Strength? What strength!! It's all an illusion!!

4 comments:

(0v0) said...

Susie,
Thanks for writing. I was hoping to see a post from you today. Thoughts are with you as you go in for phase three tomorrow.

karen said...

A little yoga, a little rest, and on to the next treatment. That's not an illusion of strength -- that's real strength!

Hope the next phase is even easier than the last.

V said...

You are doing so well! Keep writing - I like hearing from you.

Yogamum said...

You are a strong lady! You're doing so well...amazing!!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com